Saturday, July 14, 2012

Nothing special so Don't have to read.

What should I blog today?....Erm, I think I might just post about what happened on Friday that pissed me off. That day, I was very tired after my physic tuition. I don't know why I walked so fast and didn't wait for my friends and I went home alone. It was already 5.30 pm when I reached the LRT station. As usual I took LRT then bus to go home.

This seems nothing right? A tired person go back home by public transport. That's normal. Yeah, is true. What actually pissed me off ? IS THE BUS!!! I waited for damn long and there are no buses  passed by the station. I don't expect much from the public transport in this country. I waited and waited until I see a bus coming from a distance approaching to the station. That moment is like seeing light in a tunnel, full of hopes. Thought that I finally can go home. When it getting nearer to the station, damn it that's not my bus. "Wise" man once said "DENG" ( quote from one of my classmates XD). Haiz I have to wait again. Sianz.....

After some moment, standing there hot and sweating, finally MY bus reached. Now that is really my bus, BUT (there is a but here) the bus is overcrowded. Sianzzz. But( there is another but here) another bus coming not far away and it is MY BUS XD. W00ts finally I can take my bus and go home. Due to the busy hours around that time, of course the bus is crowded. Another things that pissed me off is the passengers in the bus.*sigh* Whats so great about standing in front? Y U NO GO IN FURTHER??!! Blocking the entrance in front...how am I going to go in??? Nevermind at least I finally on the way back to home. 

This incident really pissed me off. My feel so angry when I reached home. On second thought, I think I'm so angry not because of what happened that day cause those things happened all the times. I'm angry because maybe I need to go toilet XD ( drink too much water) hehe. I reached home and straight go to toilet and RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!! XD ( Of course not "multitasking" , Matthew > if you know what i mean....if u read la ) Anyway, public transport in this country seriously  need some improvement. That's all for this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment