Thursday, July 19, 2012

What to blog?

Today is Thursday, tomorrow is Friday, the day after tomorrow is Saturday............I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BLOG LE!!!!!!

Maybe blog about what I've done today. Today I went to KLCC for the Sushi Bonanza at Sushi King. Boring right?  Fine, I don't have to expose my personally things to everyone anyway XD. Maybe just let me share some jokes....some jokes that I really like.

*There is this very young boy. He has three testis since the day he comes out from his mother's womb. He                 never know it is abnormal to have three testis until he gets older. He want to confirm whether it is not normal to have three testis but he is too ashamed to ask directly. So he asked his elder brother.
"Hey brother, is it normal if two of us have total of five testis"? said the young boy.
His brother replied him with shocked, "YOU GOT FOUR TESTIS??!!" XD

*Three girlfriends are talking about their partners.
Every time I stroke Frank's balls they're freezing cold", says Sandra.
"Every time I stroke Frank's balls they're freezing cold," says Sandra.
"Wow, same for me," says Angie. "Every time I stroke Dave's balls they're practically frozen." 
Susie says very little the whole evening, but when they all meet up a week later she's wearing large sunglasses to hide a black eye.
"What happened to you?" asks Sandra.
"I wish I knew," says Susie. "All I did was ask my Bob why his balls were as cold as Frank's and Dave's ..."

My Favourite XD
A man and his wife in court getting a divorce. The problem was who should get custody of the child.
The wife jumped up and said: 'Your Honor. I brought the child into the world with pain an labor. She should be in my custody.
The judge turns to the husband and says ' What do you have to say in your defense?
The man sat for a while contemplating then slowly rose. 'Your Honor. If I put a dollar in a vending machine and a Pepsi comes out.. whose Pepsi is it .. the machine's or mine?

That's all. Hope you all like it. Actually, I have read a lot very funny jokes, but I forget most of it already hehe . Anyway, here is a baby laughing picture XD









No comments:

Post a Comment